Last Updated on
200 Pesos for tourist bus + 200 Pesos ferry and taxes
Hi, we are planning an 8-day long trip to Western Visayas. Day 1 will be in Boracay but our arrival will be in Kalibo. As much as possible, we want to spend the least. Just wondering how much will it cost (per person) and estimated time travel for these:
1. Kalibo Airport to Kalibo Town
2. Ceres Bus to Caticlan (Is this Jetty Port or another Bus station far from Caticlan Port?)
2.1**Caticlan Bus Station TO Caticlan Jetty Port
3. Ferry Boat from Caticlan to Boracay Island
4. Tricycle ride from Boracay to our hotel (we’ll be staying at Crown Regency)
Also, how much is the regular Tricycle Fares in Kalibo Town?
Thanks! I’ve been to Boracay this year but we had a van tour package. Again, thanks much!
- Kalibo airport to Kalibo town – If you are going to ride in a regular tricycle which means walking outside the airport to the main road.It will cost you 16p fare to the town or to the Ceres terminal. It is about 5-10 min trip. (Airport tricycle cost 100p minimum) So if you and your group are just backpackers, you can enjoy the walk out to the airport.
- Ceres terminal to Jetty Port – The Ceres will stop right in front (as do all the buses) the jetty port on your way to Caticlan. The terminal is just five meters away. Travel time is about 1.5 hrs. Fare is less than 150pesos.[note: Tourist bus from the Airport to the Jetty port is 200 Pesos, recommended]
- Ferry boat is 25pesos for day time travel and 30 pesos for night time traveler. However, you have to pay Environmental fee 100p and terminal fee of 75p each way (for non-residents) [Total= 200P].
- Port to hotel -the fare is 20 pesos each. If you are in a group, you can hire an electric mini-van for 150p.
- Regular fare in the town of Kalibo is 8pesos.
You may find it more comfortable if you ride directly from the airport to Caticlan jetty port for 200p. This way you don’t have to transfer rides. There are several vans/buses waiting at the airport.
I hope your not arriving late like 10Pm? Hope it helps. Happy trip.